Sunday 1 August 2010

July Favourites

Can't believe its the end of July already! I'll be back at uni in no time. I have been loving a few products this month, so thought i'd share them with you lucky ladies.

HTC Desire- This is one of the most exciting things of this month! I've only had it for 4 days, but I love it! Of course I  had to get a pink cover for it, which was £2.99 from Amazon. The phone itself was free, on a £25 a month contract from Orange. It does just about everything, and I am thinking on doing a review post about it, once i'm used to it. I know I like to hear about other experiences before I commit to something like a phone.

Using 2 Mascaras-  Yeah, old news I know, but new to me! I have been using a lengthening one over a volumising one, in the hope of improving both length and volume. I think I can see the difference, but it could be all in the mind.

Models own blushers-

I know there was alot of interest when Models Own came to Boots, and I managed to resist for a while. I read alot of good things about these blushers, and when I was in and saw a 2 for £8 offer, I could resist no longer. They are normally £5 each. I got warm glow and cheeky pink, and they are both lovely. I will be reviewing these in the new few days.

E.L.F powder and complexion brushes-

Again, old news! Both these brushes are great, the flat topped powder one is amazing for applying liquid foundation, and I like to use the complexion one for powders. I hate to admit it, but until I got this brush, I just used to use the applicators that come in powder! This gives a much better finish. These cost £3.50 each.

Soap & Glory You won't believe your eyes- This is an illuminating under eye serum, which moisturises and  perks up the under eye area, with light reflecting properties. I like to thing it makes me look a little more awake. This cost £9, but there is often 3 for 2 offers on in Boots.

Barry M nail paints-

Now nail varnish isn't really my thing, on account of my nails being bitten and manky. However, I find the summery Barry M colours irresistible. These are mint green, blueberry ice cream, and pink iridescent. I am going to paint my nails nicely, in an attempt to stop the biting. Any tips appreciated. I am already eyeing up the  strawberry and berry ice cream paints too! These cost £2.95 each, and there is an offer of 2 for £5 just now in Superdrug, or spend £6 and get a limited edition nail paint in Boots.

L'oreal Perfect Clean with scrublet-

The one pictured is the exfoliating foaming gentle scrub, but I also have the purifying foaming gel wash. I just love the scrublet. Using it means only a small amount of product is needed, and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. The bristles are rubbery and soft, so feel nice on the skin. These cost £4.99 each, but I got them while on offer. There is currently a boots offer of 2 for £7 on selected L'oreal perfect clean.

NYC Color Wheel mosaic face powder-

These face powders are more of a mix between powder and blusher. I have them in rose glow, and peach glow. The colours blend together, and create a nice colour boost and glow. They come in 6 shades altogether, and cost £3.99, from Superdrug. There is currently a 3 for 2 on all NYC make up.

You will notice I like to get things on special offer! Its my way of justifying my spending, ha!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

8 comments:

  1. I used to bite my nails to the quick and for my formal dance my mom let me get acrylics and I had them filled like once and after that month I haven't bitten my nails since. They are nice and long, although it took a bit for them to become healthy after taking the acrylics off. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on acrylics you could always try press ons. Anyways I like you favorites!

    http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

    xx

    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely favorites!:D

    The NYC face powder looks really interesting and that's not a bad price!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the barry m nail paints!! great colours! i am wearing the mint right now :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Ive got the NYC bronzer colour wheel and I really like it! Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so jealous of your shopping! I need to go and do a big nosey around Boots and Superdrug!

    Eye to The Keyhole

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'd love to see a post on your new phone. glad you like it =) i always find it so hard to pick a new phone so will be great to see what you think! thanks for another great post!xx

    http://starsglittermagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive given you an award on my blog http://mybutterfly63.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Savannah Thanks, this is something I have thought about, I have some press ons, so might try that.

    @Marie, yeah NYC is a brand I get when I need a cheap make up hit!

    @Laura, I know! There are too many nice ones though!

    @Lisa, yeah, i think the bronzer is the next one I want! Is it quite dark? I am pale so don't want that! Thanks so much for the award, I have a few I need to get around to posting about!

    @ZebyK Ha, this is a few months worth! I really shouldn't even go into superdrug and boots!

    @starsglittermagic Cool, I will do a review in a few weeks, once I have worked out all the good features!

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...