Friday 20 August 2010

4 things Tag

I was tagged for this by Stars Glitter Magic, (check out her blog, its awesome!) and thought it looked fun, and is a good way to let you know a bit more about me!




4 things in my bag
1. My phone-HTC Desire, its new, and I love it!
2. Keys, for mine and my boyfriends, so its a big bundle!
3.Hello Kitty Make up bag- usually has powder, mirror, and other things i'm wearing that day.
4. Brush- to tame the mane on the go.

4 things found in my purse
1. My student card- gotta love those student discounts!
2. Pennies- I'm poor :(
3. A No.7 voucher- I've used 2 already, but the cycle continues!
4. Nando's loyalty card- Free quarter chicken, get in!

4 favourite things in my room
1. My Bed- I like to sleep!
2.My Clock Radio- Its ancient, but I love it. Its not so happy that I spilt tea in it, so might have to be replaced!
3. My cupcake make up drawers- Pretty drawers full of pretty make up!
4. My tiny pink Steiff bear-  I got him in Hamleys, he is teeny and pink, beautiful!

4 things i've always wanted to do
1. Become a Nurse- Despite some detours, in a years time, i'll be there!
2. Own a Horse- I live in the city, I can't ride, but I can dream...
3. Go to Japan- One day, one day!
4. Own a campervan- Again, I can dream...

4 things i'm currently into
1. Nail Polish- The nails are growing, they must look pretty!
2.Hot and Sour Soup- Don't know why,it makes my lips sting, but I love it!
3. Blogging- Cos its fun, innit?
4. Four Weddings- Awesomely funny show!

4 things i bet you didn't know about me
1. I have an extra rib.
2. I am a rubbish swimmer but can Scuba Dive.
3. I spent a year in Australia.
4. I run a charity, sending volunteers to Africa.

4 songs i can't get out of my head
1. Love the way you lie- Eminem Feat. Rihanna - Had to google to see what the song was, I just keep singing 'Stand there and watch you burn' in my head. I don't even like Eminem!
2. Mountains- Biffy Clyro
3.Time to Pretend-MGMT
4. Keep Yourself Warm- Frightened Rabbit

Rules:
once tagged you must link the person who tagged you
tag 4 others
let the bloggers know they have been tagged
give 4 answers to each question asked


I can't wait to read all your answers!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

6 comments:

  1. Yey i was reading that thinking this looks super fun , then saw you tagged me :) YEY. Oh andd the no7 vouchers.. im in the same boat ive been passing them on to friends and family lol XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I was hoping to get a tag soon, thanks love :)

    Eye to The Keyhole

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for doing this!! i love your answers =) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new Eminem and Rihanna song as well haha it just gets stuck in my head! Love this tag though and your blog is really great as well!
    Check out mine if you have a spare wee minute http://beautybloggings.blogspot.com

    Jenn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. mountains by biffy clyro is an amazing song, the acoustic version is so good! just found your blog, love it! i'm following

    http://brokenblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I always have my Nandos card tucked away in my purse too, gotta save up for the freebie whole chicken! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...