Sunday 8 August 2010

Making me blush! Part one- Models own

Recently blushers have become a big favourite of mine, so I thought I would start a series showcasing some of my favourites. Lets start off with the 2 I have from Models Own, as recently featured in my July favourites. I have Warm Glow and Cheeky Pink. These retail at £5 each, and can be bought in some Boots stores, and on the models own website. Models own are planning to offer 50% off all products if they reach 10,000 likes on their facebook page.


Packaging
I like the packaging, its basic, and feels sturdy. The blushers kind of snap shut. They feel like they won't get damaged in your make up bag when travelling, something that really annoys me.

You get a generous amount of product, and I love the shades of both of these blushers.


These swatches aren't the best, but give some idea of the colours. I found that the colour of my actual product looks nothing like the ones on the models own website! What I love about these blushers is that they give a luminous, highlighting effect, without looking shimmery. They just make you glow! They are fairly pigmented, so its good to start with a light hand, and build up.

Any Models Own products you would recommend?
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

7 comments:

  1. Ohh these look great, so pretty! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO those look nice, I was put off the range by the lipsticks but I might have to check these out : )
    Nice blog btw sweetie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ive given you an award =) xx

    http://starsglittermagic.blogspot.com/2010/08/best-beauty-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent tried any of the makeup I might now :)

    follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, I followed your blog through you following me.

    FELLOW SCOTS FTW. /hi5 lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried this brand. But I do love blushers! Have a look here, if interested, I have way too many (but only because I used to work as an MUA) http://cafebellini.blogspot.com/search/label/Blush The packaging here is a bit like Shu Uemura!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...