Thursday 25 April 2013

Foot treats from Palmer's

Hey! Its been a while! Since I last blogged my life has been a bit hectic, I finally got a job back in Scotland, and have moved in with my boyfriend. Everything is finally settling down a bit and I am feeling less stressed about everything so am now ready to give this blog a bit of love.

As a nurse, I am on my feet all day, and they end up achy, dry and generally horrible. I have tried multiple products to try and make them more presentable, and when I spotted these offerings from Palmer's I had to try them out. I love all the cocoa butter range from Palmer's, so was interested to give these a go.


I probably didn't need both of these, but hey, couldn't resist. Both of them have peppermint oil, a popular addition to foot creams. They are both supposed to soften and soothe feet, and moisturise rough skin. The heel repair is obviously aimed at dry and cracked heels, and the foot magic is more of an all over moisturiser.


The foot magic is quite unlike any other foot cream I have used before. It is quite oily, and a little goes a long way! I squirted out too much the first time I used it, and ended up having to wipe some off my feet. I do really like the formula though, it feels much more moisturising than normal foot creams. This one is ideal for an all over deep moisturising of the feet, and would work well when applied before bed and covered in socks for a night long foot mask. This is a little messy to apply due to its oily nature.


The heel repair is a more solid balm which comes in a stick that pushes up. It is really easy to apply, as you just run the stick over problem areas, which for me are my heels and balls of my feet. Then a quick rub in and you are done.

I have used both products for a few days now, and already my previously scabby feet feel softer. I think out of the two products I prefer the heel repair, but they both have their merits, and the foot magic is definitely better for all over the foot use. I like these products for a quick daily foot fix, alongside other product that I use for a more intense pedicure treatment, which I will blog about another time.

Now I bought these products in two different Superdrug's, and each branch only had one of the products. Being a terrible blogger I didn't note the price down, but I think the foot magic was £3.99 and the heel repair £4.99, or thereabouts. I can't find them on the superdrug website, so maybe they are quite new stock. I did find the foot magic on feelunique.

What do you use to keep your feet in check?

p.s with the demise of google reader you can follow my blog on bloglovin-

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...