Thursday 29 August 2013

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution


I might be the last blogger on earth to talk about this, but I thought i'd share my thoughts. Micellar waters have been big news over the last wee while, but mostly only available from high end, or foreign brands. The release of an affordable, easily available one in the form of L'Oreal's Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar solution had the blogging word in a frenzy! Always one to jump on a bandwagon, I had to see what the fuss is about. 

I am happy to report, I love it! I have never been a fan of using cream or foaming cleansers to remove make up, so this is ideal for me. I use a fairly small amount on a cotton pad, and sweep it all over the face to remove the days make up and grime. Even better, the solution is gentle enough to use on eyes. If you are a fan of the double cleanse, this is ideal for removing make up before going in for a deeper cleanse with another cleanser. I am pretty lazy though, and find that this removes my make up very well, and usually I just use this.


 As the bottle says, the solution is also soothing. If its a hot day and you are feeling a bit icky, this is a lovely perk up and is cooling. I haven't noticed an amazing difference in my pores, but that is probably because I chop and change between skin care all the time! The life of a beauty blogger and toiletry addict is a tough one.

This micellar solution is a bargain at £4.99, but you can get two for £6 in Superdrug at the moment.

Have you tried this Micellar Solution?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried this yet as I'm well stocked with my favourite Bioderma. I'd love to try it though so I can compare xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...