Wednesday 8 May 2013

MUA Power Pout Broken Hearted



I know these MUA Power Pout's are old news in the blogging world, but I bought one the other day and thought i'd share my views. I got the shade Broken Hearted, a darkish pink. 


First up, it was really easy to apply thanks to the big chunky tip. It went on smoothly and has a nice zingy menthol fragrance. The Power Pouts are described as a lip treatment tint and balm, which gives moisturisation. I would agree with this, as I didn't end up with the dreaded dry lips that I seem to get from alot of lip colours this time of year. I don't know if its the weather, or the air con at work,but my lips have been horrible recently, I think I've tried every lip product going.


I terms of colour, it is a deep pink, with a bit of shimmer. Now when it comes to lips, I am a bit afraid of bold colours and end up going for neutral shades. This colour is a good one for me, as its quite bold but not scary. I need to start building my confidence when it comes to lip colours. 
First step, a lip photo-


First ever on my blog! Overall, I am really impressed with this Power Pout, and for £3 I will certainly be investing in some more. Maybe i'll even go brighter. They are available in most Superdrug stores and on the MUA website.

Have you tried the MUA Power Pouts?


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...