Sunday 21 August 2011

I'm back

Once again, its been a while, due to all sorts of stresses in my life. I am now finished uni forever, and waiting for my nursing registration to come through, and then I'll be a real nurse. I just need a job now, and all will be good.

Other than doing all sorts of glamourous nursing tasks, what have I been up to? Not much! One of the most exciting things things was going to a blogger's event in Edinburgh, hosted by the lovely Stella and Snooki from Alison Jameson Consultants. It was a great afternoon held in posh hotel Tigerlily, where we got lovely cocktails, our hair and nails done by Medusa Hairdressing.

Here is my hair do, which was a lovely curly half up/half down effort-


My nails, which were a lovely nude shade that I am trying to recreate. Any suggestions for a colour match, do let me know! (The other nails are Rani's)


It was great to meet all the lovely Scottish Bloggers again, and have a good look at all the products that AJC represent.


We went away with some lovely goody bags, so I have lots of products to review for you, including Phil Smith hair products, Osmo hair products, and Tantruth fake tan.



Please do recommend your favourite nude polishes that look similar to the one above!


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing uni!! You must be so pleased :)
    I would wish for a blender cos I have not long moved in with my boyfriend and we have no money but I would love to make some smoothes and soups xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well done bet you cant wait to go out and get a nursing job! so sad I couldnt make the event :( looks like you all had a wonderful time :) I know its not nude but the polish on the nude nails looks rather like barry m peach melba?

    I'd wish for a filofax for uni and just generally to organise my often scatty brain hahah! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks very pretty, also, I'd agree with Adrienne, looks a lot like Peach Melba by Barry M.

    Ooh I'd wish for new battery for my laptop because mine no longer charges and I don't know how long its going to stay working while plugged in for.
    If I don't get one soon my blogging/tweeting efforts are going to have to be on hold sadly and I won't be able to keep up with reading all my fav blogs... Oh no!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look amazing! Your hair is beautiful :)

    I would wish for clothes too, or some new furniture. I've been dealing with bereavement so I would love to 'try' and 'cheer' myself up with something pretty!

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back :) and congrats on finishing uni, you must be so glad.

    I'll agree with above, it is similar to Barry M Peach Melba, which is a lovely colour.

    Um, a cheeky wish...a food processor, pretty blah I know but I've been trying to make my own Nakd bars, I have all the ingredients but can't quiet cut them small enough :) not to mention it'd be great for lazy food making days.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh lucky you ! I can't think of any nude polish that would be similar, but I am sure you will find one in the Zoya range.
    My wish would be to be able to buy a few books from amazon kindle shop, there are a few I want to get my hands on :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you're back. You look lovely!
    Mmm my wish would definitely be a Canon or Nikon DSLR. My point and shoot died so I can only blog when my friend comes over. :/ Plus I'd like to pick up my photography again.
    Great to have you back girlie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...