Wednesday 24 August 2011

Nina Pro purple polishes

I am testing out blogging with my phone, so if this post looks rubbish, that's why.
I was in Sally's the other day and spotted a special offer on Nina pro nail polishes. They are normally 3.49 and they were buy one get one half price. I got punki purple and purple-xing (the glitter one). They are both gorgeous! The plain one is actually matte, and the glitter is just amazing. I haven't tried these on my nails yet, but will report back.

Have you tried any Nina Pro?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. Oooh both of these look really pretty!! Never tried any of the Nina polishes before, I'll have to pick some up next time I go 'Sally Splurging'! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...