Friday 6 August 2010

Sleek Palettes

I mentioned in a post a while back that I got my first sleek palette, in original. Well since then, I got sucked in to all the hype and had to get the new limited edition palette, circus! I think the palettes are great value for money at £5.99 for 12 very pigmented eye shadows!

Original



The packaging on all the permanent palettes is the same, sleek black. I like this, its plain and classy!

You get a generous amount of shadow, and a big mirror!

As you can see, there is a wide range of colours, all highly pigmented. They are all pearl except the black, which is matte. This is a palette I can see myself getting alot of use out of.

Circus



The limited edition palettes are normally a different colour, and this one is red, which is befitting to the circus theme!

The colours in this one are very bright and circus like.

I am not sure I will get quite so much use out of this palette, but it will be great for adding a pop of colour to an eye. There are alot more matte shades in this one. Now I just need to practice my eye make up skills, so I can post some eye of the days.

Hope you enjoyed a look at my sleek palettes, any recommendations for my next one?
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

9 comments:

  1. Ahh, I keep seeing these and when I go back to London in September I am deffo going to pick some up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive seen these alot resently i want to try them! think il go for the original more everyday colours for me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't we have that here in California?! So sad.

    Thanks for swatches!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the storm palette, which I just love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Storm palette is great! Im thinking of getting the original now, it looks great! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like storm might have to be my next purchase, I swear they are addictive!
    Lauren and Laura, you should definitely invest, they are well worth it!
    Marie, I guess there are a few benefits to being British! I would be interested in a swap though, so get in contact if you would be! I have my eye on nyc cream blush sticks!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i've given you an award and tagged you at my blog =)

    http://starsglittermagic.blogspot.com/2010/08/things-i-love-tag-and-sweet-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sleek palettes, my favourite is Storm :)
    - Beth x
    http://www.beautymarked24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...