Wednesday 14 July 2010

Pink goodies!

So this week has been a bit annoying, I got called for jury duty, had to go to the court on monday. I didn't get picked, but have had to call back every night to see if I have to go in the next day. I have to go back tomorrow, and might be picked. Its especially annoying as its my boyfriends birthday on friday, and I wanted to go up and get things ready. Ah well! Its also been all rainy, and thundery. The summer clothes are away, the winter ones are back.

Anyway, after I finally got away from the court on monday, I went for a wee look round the shop to cheer myself up. As you may have guessed from my blog title, I love pink, and just so happened to buy a few pink items!


As you can see, I also got some sale bargains! In HMV I got the first Sex and the City movie for £3, which my mum is most excited about seeing again. I also got some pink headphones for my ipod, as I seem to  break them fairly regularly as I just chuck them in my bag. I always look out for sale headphones, and then I have a spare!

I got this cute cupcake necklace in the Accesorize sale, for £3. Please excuse the bad photo, it is actually a gold colour, and the bit hanging from the U is a diamanté. I love cupcakes, so couldn't resist this! There were lots of things in the sale there, so its worth a look.


The other thing I got was these beauties from Topshop. They are mini straighteners, which come in their own little pouch. They cost £10, but with my student discount, £9. They really are tiny!



Here is a size comparison! Now, they may be tiny, but they are powerful! They heat to 210 degrees, and quickly too. They might not suit people with hair that needs intensive straightening, but for my hair, which is quite thick but fairly straight, they work well. They are ideal for straightening your fringe, and can also create little curls!


This is the little case they come in, which has a heat resistant lining. This is great I think, as you can use them, and then pack them right away if you want. The plug comes apart to convert into a European plug, you just unscrew a bit, but I haven't tried this out yet.

These straighteners come in a few different colours, I saw red spotty ones in store, and online they have white and black ones. You can also get mini hairdryers, which were in a case about the same size, and mini curling tongs which were a bit bigger. I think these are great for holidays and things, and I spose even touch ups on the go, if you can find a plug! I'll probably take them with my to my boyfriends, save lugging my bigger ones.

Hope you enjoyed all my pink goodies

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

4 comments:

  1. Love the cupcake necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i NEED to necklace.
    and the straighteners are adorable
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get down to accessorize! Hopefully there will be some left!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! u got e=really cool things and I love ur necklace! SO cute! lol




    http://mixmatchsocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...