Friday 9 July 2010

8 questions tag

The lovely Dottie K tagged me to do this, thanks! As she says- This is a bit different from other tags because the person who tags you has to come up with 8 different questions for you to answer, then you think of another 8 questions for the people that you tag


1. What's one thing that you really love about blogging?
I love sharing my crazy obsession with make up and cosmetics with other like minded people! I love finding out what products are like from other peoples blogs, and hopefully they can from mine!

2. What's your favourite high street make up item?
Hmm, tough one, I have so many! I'd say its my Bourjois Blusher.

3. Name one thing that's on your beauty wish list at the moment?
Maybelliene Falsies mascara, I am trying to be good and wait until my current one is finished.

4. Do you have a favourite nail polish brand, and if so, which one?
Not really, I don't wear a huge amount of nail polish, as I bite my nails and they are ugly! I did buy some Barry M stuff today though, the pretty colours drew me in! 

5. What's your favourite perfume?
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom (the pink one!)

6. You have £1000 to spend - high street fashion splurge, or one designer item?
High street fashion splurge!

7. Do you have a favourite high end make up brand?
No, as a poor student, I don't buy them! Benefit appeals to me, but I think thats mostly due to the pretty packaging!

8. What's your favourite non beauty related item?
My pink ipod nano. I love to have a bit of music while i'm walking places,or on the train.

Now, my 8 questions!

1. If you could only wear one eye colour for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Whats your top skincare tip?
3. How long do you take to get ready for a night out?
4. Whats your favourite smell? (doesn't have to be perfume!)
5. Whats your top bargain make up tip?
6. What did you want to be when you grew up?
7. Whats your favourite holiday destination?
8. Whats your favourite magazine?

I tag-


I look forward to seeing your answers!


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh nice!!! I'm gonna do it (propably today) and I'll post the link here! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! Thanks for tagging me :) Here are my answers: http://deannalovesprettythings.blogspot.com/2010/07/8-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for Tag only just noticed it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...