Friday 9 July 2010

I forgot the kitteh!

As I was taking the photos for my e.l.f and sleek post earlier, my cat Maisie was in the background giving me strange looks, like 'why is the stupid human taking photos of brushes?' So I thought i'd involve her, and take some photos of her! I forgot to put them in the actual post, so here they are!
Looking uninterested-


Maybe some free lipglosses will cheer her up?
No, still not interested! What about my new sleek palette?

Well, she opened her eyes, i'll take that as interested! Its a bit too hot for her just now, so she likes to sleep alot. She's old too, bless her!
Blogger Templates

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Looks similar to my B&W boy cat Moomin. He is so mischievous!

    Keep up the great posts.
    KK xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cat.:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. medical treatment of fatty liver disease medical treatment of
    fatty liver disease medical treatment of fatty liver disease

    Here is my site :: how to cure fatty liver naturally

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...