Friday 2 July 2010

London Calling!

Just to let you know i'm away gallivanting again, so probably won't be blogging much. I am going down to London with mama pom, to visit the bro. It just so happens my bf is down there for work too, bonus!

Not sure what we are going to do, we are thinking of going up the London Eye, and maybe the tower of London. I always love the shopping in London, but my purse is far too empty for such antics.

Any suggestions for fun things to do?

One thing I do know, I'll be eating these-

We don't get Krispy Kreme up in Scotland, so every time I am down in London, its nom nom nom!

Hope you all have a great weekend!


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

3 comments:

  1. krispy kremes are the greatest.
    do things that are free.
    musems, WALKING.

    saying that there are some awesome attractions that you will pay for

    im now following you <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had a great time, did lots of wandering, and the london eye!
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...