Saturday 12 November 2011

Weekly Photo Summary

I thought I would start doing weekly summary posts, as I love reading other peoples, and I am trying to take more photo's as I am out and about. I also got the mytubo app after reading about it on Bicky's blog. Its like instagram for Andriod, and is pretty awesome. Oh, and my interview trip went well, but I am going for a few more next week, and will update when I have decided what I am doing!


Starbucks Christmas drinks are here! There was a buy one get one free offer on last week, so I went along with Mama Poms. I got the Praline Mocha and wasn't impressed, but the gingerbread latte is pretty good. Nothing will replace my first love though, the Caramel Macchiato.

I got a Diana F+ camera! I have been wanting a Lomography camera for a while now, and I got this cheap in Urban Outfitters. I can see myself becoming a right lomo geek, and am looking forward to trying out all the things I can do with it.

My overnight megabus journey was pretty foggy! Was a bit scary, what with that awful crash the night before.


Om nom nom! We went to Camden market, and got some chinese food, which was super tasty. They have so many food stalls there, its awesome.


I managed to get a quick snap of the Olympic countdown in Trafalgar square, but this was on tuesday, so its a few days less now.

What have you been up to this week?
Have you tried the Starbucks Christmas drinks?


1 comment:

  1. ;) I am loving the look of those noms and Starbs! Making me crave woman!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...