Saturday 5 November 2011

I'm off to London town!

I am just getting ready to get the overnight megabus to London. The journey will  probably be horrific, but its the cheapest way. I am going to down stay with friends from uni, as I have an 2 interviews next week,  on Monday and Wednesday. They are not in London, but close enough to go for the day. I will get a wee bit of time to explore London too. I thought I would should you my lovely new suitcase, and what toiletries and make up I am taking with me.


Isn't it a beaut? I got it from Argos for £24.99 which is half price. Its meant to be the world's lightest suitcase, which means more weight for clothes!


Toiletries wise I tried to be good and only took the basics, as my case isn't that big, and I have lots of train changes.

Brushes

Face

Eyes

Lips

Again with make up I was restrained, and only packed basics and old favourites that I know I can rely on.


Lastly nail care. These little sets from Ms Manicure will cover all my nail needs when I am away.I am not planning on painting them,so have nothing like that packed.

Sorry this is mostly photos,but I have a bus to catch.Hopefully I will have good news when I get back!

If you would like reviews of any of the products, do let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Have fun in London babe and good luck at interviews :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the bus. I hated it 10 long hours from london to glasgow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely suitcase and makeup, enjoy your trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the suitcase!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...