Wednesday 16 November 2011

On the road again

The interview tour of England continues. I have so many ideas of things to blog, but I haven't really been in one place to do it! I got home from London last week, slept for a day, then went up to my boyfriends, was home for 2 days with loads to do, and now I'm in the easyhotel in Edinburgh, ready for an early train to Newcastle. This week's interview tour includes train, metro, interview national express coach, more trains, interview, day in London and then sleeper megabus home. I'm getting a bunk this time though, which I am a bit too excited about.
So, once I am back, I promise to get some more interesting posts up. First up will be about the pure spa event I went to in Edinburgh tonight, which worked out well with my travel plans.

Fingers crossed I get a job this week, which I will be happier about moving for.

How's your week been?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...