Tuesday 1 November 2011

Bargain Alert! Revlon nail polish and Galaxy.

Whilst on one of my regular browses of Boots, I spotted this stand near the tills-


That's right, only £4 for any Revlon nail polish, and a bag of Galaxy bites or counters. This is a great deal seen as the nail polish is normally £6.49. There is nothing about this offer over at the Revlon section, so you will need to have a look around the till area. It includes any polish, so not just the ones on the stand with the chocolate. I didn't look to see how long this offer is on for, sorry, bag blogger! I think its just started though, so should have a wee while left.

Of course, I had to partake in  this great offer, and got 2 polishes, and 2 bags of bites, nom nom nom.


I chose Gold coin, and Cloud. Gold coin will be great for Christmas, and Cloud is a unique shade that I have nothing else like in my collection.

Of course, if you don't already have it, this is an ideal time to pick up the much hyped Faucets of Fushia.


I got it myself a while ago, and its such an unusual polish to find from a 'drugstore' brand.

Will you be partaking in this offer?
Any Revlon polishes you would recommend?


1 comment:

  1. I got the fuchsia one when it first came out, haven't let myself wear it yet waiting until my wedding. Can't wait it looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...