Saturday 26 November 2011

Good news and glittery shoes


I got a job! Yup, the epic interview tour of 2011 paid off, and I now have my first Staff Nurse job. Its in A&E, in a town near to London. So although its a million miles (or 650 odd) from my boyfriend and family, I am chuffed as A&E is my dream job, and I can visit all my friends in London. My lovely Mum had left this card out for me getting home from London on the megabus sleeper, which actually was awesome! Comfy bunk, snuggly duvet and pillow, much better journey!


Now the shoes! Its my graduation next week (we finished our last placement after summer graduation, which is why its so long after we finished) so I needed something to wear. Before I had even thought about what dress to wear, I spotted these shoes and had to have them.


Not strictly in keeping with the dress code of black shoes, but I am hoping I can get away when them!


Aren't they amazing? I have seen lots of glittery shoes recently, but all with massive heels that I would have no chance of walking in. So these are ideal, although I did have to go a size up as my normal size would have crippled me. They were £36 from Schuh, bargain!


Sorry for all the photos, but I could stare at these all day.....


Have you got any good news? Or glittery shoes?

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the job! i cannot wait till i'm a qualified nurse! :D those shoes are the definition of amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job :D

    Those shoes are great! I love sparkly heels though I won't be buying any as I cant walk in them to save my life! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Congratulations, you must be really pleased! I got a job this week too, in the South East as well, so exciting! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...