Wednesday 2 November 2011

Ooh La Spa Foot Therapy Hard Skin Remover

Yeah, its a bit of a mouthful! I don't know about you, but I am constantly on the look out for products and implements that will deal with my hard, cracking, and frankly nasty heels. I have tried scrubs, creams, cheese grater style tools, ped eggs, and still my feet are like hooves. Might be because I am bad about keeping up a routine, I want results now! So, when Superdrug recently had half price offers on skincare, I picked up this hard skin remover.


Now it doesn't say what this is made of, but its a kind of pumice stone I think.  The instructions are to soak feet and the stone, and then rub the stone on some soap before use. This is a vital step apparently.


I used this in the bath, so the soaking was easy. It was quick and easy to use as well, and didn't feel too abrasive or at all sore. I gave my feet a good scrubbing with it, which didn't take long, and could instantly feel the results. Once my feet were dry they felt much better, no flaky rough bits at all. They are still a bit hard, but smooth. I think regular use will reduce the hardness too. Overall though, a much better result than most other things I have tried, and with much less effort. I was so impressed that I went and bought one for my boyfriend, along with a basin from poundland for him to soak his feet in-who said romance was dead? He was impressed too, and I just asked him for a quote -"not as shite as I expected it to be". Praise indeed!

The normal price of the hard skin remover is £2.99, which I think is good, even though I got mine half price. The Ooh La Spa range only seems to be available in bigger Superdrug's, or online.

I picked up a couple of other products from the range, which I haven't tested fully. I have used the foot butter once though, and it worked well, but wasn't very minty smelling. The scrub has a stronger mint smell.


The scrub and butter are £3.99.



Have you got any amazing foot care secrets?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...