Wednesday 30 June 2010

Paris!

Hey everyone, I'm back! I had an amazing time, but boy, was it hot! Was very hard to look at all composed in that heat, I have no idea how the local ladies do it! We did all the usual touristy things, visited the Eiffel Tower-



We went right up to the top, which had an amazing view, but to be honest after hours of queuing, we were just so tired and hot! Luckily I had my trusty £1 primark sunnies-

We also went to the Louvre, and saw the Mona Lisa, of course!

Its behind a glass case, thats why there are lots of random people reflected in it!
In terms of shopping, I didn't really do much. I had a look at the make up, but it ended up really expensive. I saw Bourjois stuff, and the little eyeshadow pots were over 10 euros! I was interested in the Une range, but that was equally expensive, so I had to be good and leave it. Sometimes I hate being a poor student! Bring on next year, I'll be a real Nurse, with real money to spend! I did want to look in Sephora, after reading alot about it, but the branch that was in the shopping centre at the Louvre was getting done up or something. Ah well.
Here is a quick FOTD, this was  late at night though, as I had already taken out my contact lenses! Still, its a picture I can tolerate! It was taken using my boyfriends camera, which is so much better than mine. So, I need to start saving for a new one, or steal his!



My hair was pinned up out of my face, thats why my fringe has a big dent in it!
I am wearing my new 17 limited edition metallic bronzer, which I am going to review later.
Hope you all had a good weekend!

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...