Wednesday 23 June 2010

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin C Energising Face Spray

I had read so much about this spray  on different blogs, and thought it looked great for summer. So I picked some up a few weeks back when there was 30% off in the Body Shop. As a poor student I find The Body Shop's prices a little steep for what they are.
So here it is-

Now, I have to say, I've been pretty disappointed with this. Maybe it was because so many people had been saying it was so amazing, that I had very high hopes. First off, and this is probably me being weird, but I find the actual spray on my face feels weird. Maybe I need to hold it further away so its more of a mist, as I kind of feel myself recoiling as I spray! Once it hits the face, its not as refreshing as I would have hoped, and feels a little sticky. It does sink in fairly quicky, and feels ok. The smell isn't that great either. That said, I will keep on using it, and maybe it will grow on me. So far though, just not really getting what all the fuss is about.
I know there is a vitamin E one too, I don't know if this would be any better.
Has anyone else tried this?

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...