Saturday 19 June 2010

Tiny Holiday Cosmetics!

Does anyone else love tiny little holiday cosmetics? I can't resist them, so cute! I am going to Paris next week, on a cheapie flight with hand luggage only. This means no liquids over 100 ml, so I guess I HAVE to buy the itty bitty toiletries! I noticed that Superdrug have a 5 for 4 offer on the holiday mini's, so I will be going there to haul! I realise I could just buy those empty bottles and fill them myself, but where is the fun in that? The only annoying one is contact lens fluid, buying little bottles of that is really expensive, and i'm not sure if filling another bottle would be a good idea, as it wouldn't be sterile. I think I have one wee bottle from another trip thats not open, so lets hope I can find it!
So I think you can only take up to a total of 1 litre, so ten 100 ml items.
So far, I am thinking I will need:
1.Shampoo
2.Conditioner
3.Shower Gel
4.Deodorant
5.Moisturiser
6.Sun Cream
7.Lens Fluid

I am contemplating taking the evil face wipes, as that will be easier!
Any other suggestions for holiday must-haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...