Tuesday 22 June 2010

Tiny holiday cosmetic haul, and a wee accident...

So, I went into Superdrug today to get my eeny weeny holiday cosmetics, which was fine and dandy. Then, I got lured over to the make up aisle, and just HAD to make a few purchases. My bad.
So lets have a look-

Yay! Aren't they so cute? I put on my Primark sunnies for a size guide. So I got Simple facewash, toner, eye make up remover and moisturiser. Its been years since I last tried simple, but i'm sure it will be fine. I think i'll leave these up at my boyfriends after, save on carting things up there every weekend. I then got Charles Worthington brilliant shine shampoo and conditioner, which I have used before and do like, but seem only to ever buy it in the mini takeaway bottles. If there is some left in these after then they are handy for after swimming and gymming! I also got a mini deodorant, and couldn't resist the tiny cocoa butter.This will be good if I get a bit too much sun again! I already had the Soap and Glory clean on me, from a present, so that was ideal. Its my favourite shower gel, it smells great and leaves my skin soft. Infact, I love all soap and glory, but thats going to be a post of its own! I also got toothpaste which is boring,and still need to get some suncream. I think I will have to much liquids, but I have already planned to get my boyfriend to take some of mine. He doesn't know this yet! This is our first holiday together, I'm so excited!

So that was fine, got all the bits I needed, but did I go to the checkout? No, of course not! Off I toddled to the make up aisle, and came out with this haul-

Woops! To be fair though, they were all cheapies, or on offer. I got an MUA bronzer (£1), to give it a try, in shade 1. It is fairly shimmery, but I suppose thats ok for summer if I don't go overboard. I also got an MUA lipstick in shade 12(£1), which also has a bit of a shimmer, which I'm not sure I like. It seems a little teenage I think, but I'll give it a go and see how I get on. I then got the 2true cheek 'n' lip tint, in blush pink(£1.95). Now, this looks really scary when first applied, but blends in quite well. I think its something I'll need to have a play around with.
Lastly, I got two Rimmel 3in1 powder blushes. These were on offer, down from £4.99 to £2.99. They come in 4 shades, one for each season. These ones are Winter Glow (above right) and Spring Flower(above left). However, I have a slight confession to make, I actually already have the summer and autumn ones, as I got them in the Boots 3 for 2. I really like them, as they have nice colours that can be used seperately, or look great all blended. I'm going to do a review on these once i've given them all a go. I know, not even in the right seasons, how daring!

Right, this seems to have gone on for long enough! I have been really thinking lately about interesting posts I can do, and have started a wee notebook for ideas. I'll try do another one before I head off to Paris.
Bye for now, Anna x

2 comments:

  1. hey hun could you tell me what u think of the mua blusher? xx looks nice in the pic tho =) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually a bronzer, I haven't used it much, but I quite like it. It does have a bit of a shimmer. I can do a post on the MUA stuff I have if you'd like? I have one of their blushers too.
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...