Wednesday 16 June 2010

12 question tag

This was tagged by Mybutterfly63,  and I thought it was a great way to reveal a bit more about myself, and get me in the way of blogging!



12. What shoe size are you?
I'm a size 5.

11. Where do you work?
Nowhere just now, I'm a student nurse.

10. Favourite piece of clothing you own?
Right now its my bargain primark denim jacket!

09. Your favourite blog?
I like so many!

08. Do you have any pets?
I have a cat called Maisie, she is 13, so getting on a bit!

07. How many siblings do you have?
I have 2 brothers, one older, one younger.

06. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Sydney! I lived there for 6 months when I was travelling. Before that though, i'd just like to live in the same city as my boyfriend!

05. What were you doing before this?
Chatting to my boyfriend on skype, and browsing random sites. Before I came home I was at a meeting for the charity I run.

04. Your favourite food?
Oooh, difficult one! I love sushi, but other than that, its probably bacon!

03.Do you have a middle name?
Yeah, Frances.

02. Your favourite websites?
Facebook, blogger, lolcats.

01. Who will you tag?
My one follower! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...