Thursday 24 June 2010

TAG- Questions about me

Good afternoon everyone!
I am now up at my boyfriends, was great to see him after 2 weeks! He has gone back to work though, so I thought I would do some blogging.
As my blog is still very new, I thought I would do this questions tag from Stavroula, so you can all get to know me a bit better!

What is your best friends name? I have a few, Laura, Katie, Julie, Rachael and Nichola.

What are you listening to right now?
 
 I am watching Nothing to Declare, which I love!

What was the last thing you ate?
 
 A subway chicken teryaki on italian herbs and cheese.

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
 
 Pink!

How is the weather right now?
 
 Ok, not as sunny as its been the last few days.

Do you have a significant other?
 
 Yes, and we are going on our first holiday together on sat!

Favorite TV show?
 
 Recently, Cougar town.

Siblings?
 
 Two brothers, one older, one younger.

Hair color?
 
 Its light brown, but highlighted blonde.

Eye Color?
 
 Blue

Do you wear contacts?
 
 Yes, but not all the time, I don't mind my glasses.

What was the last movie you watched?
 
 She's out of my league, was pretty funny!

Hugs or Kisses?
 
 Yup, definitely both!

Chocolate or Vanilla?
 
 Chocolate

What books are you reading?
 
 Haven't read for a while, resting since exams!

Piercings?
 
 Tongue, tragus and scaffold.

Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
 
 Sweet

Favorite flower?
 
 Orchid

Right-handed or Left-handed?
 
 Right

Are you missing someone right now?
  Not anymore, get to spend 5 days with my boy!


Do you have a Tattoo?
 
 Nope

Favorite Make-up Brand EVER?
 
 I like lots, but probably bourjois.


Hope you all enjoyed finding out a little bit more about me, please do this yourself and post a link below!


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...