Sunday 20 June 2010

I heart earrings!

It was a lovely day here today, and I was out with my Mum, when we realised there was a Mela on in the park. We popped in for a look around, ended up getting nice food, seeing some bands, and had a good time. Did however, realise when we got home, that we got sunburnt. Since when has Scotland been so tropical?
Anyway, the real point of this is, there were lots of wee stalls selling things, and I picked up these super cute earrings-

They were a total bargain at £3! I have been looking for red jewellery recently, as I have been wearing alot of nautical/Parisian striped numbers, and think red will go perfectly! 
They will also go very well with my ring from Primark-

This was also a bargain, at £1.50 I think. It does make my finger a little green, but small sacrifices!

This all got me to thinking about jewellery making, as I have loads of stuff to do it, but never seem to get round to it. I am really going to try and make some things over the next few days. Would you be interested in seeing them?

Sorry if the photos aren't great, just getting to grips with all this!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, 

Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...