Sunday 23 January 2011

My hair's new best friend



Yes, my hair has a new best friend, the tangle teezer. I had read about this on quite a few blogs, and have been longing for one ever since. So, I decided to bite the bullet when I was looking at the sales, and get one. This unfortunately wasn't in the sale, I paid the full price of £9.99. You can get it from a variety of places, but I decided to get it from boots, so I got the points.


As you can see, its like a conventional brush as it has no handle. It reminds me of a horse brush. Not that I have ever brushed a horse, being a city girl ruined those dreams. Anyway, I love this brush. I use it when my hair is wet and dry, and it has dramatically reduced the amount of hair left in the brush. When my hair is wet, I part it using a wide toothed comb, and then detangle all of the rest using this beauty. It does maybe take a little bit longer than using a comb, but I think its worth it due to the reduction in hair loss. When dry, it brushes my hair quickly, without tugging.


The tangle teezer has a nice ergonomic design, which fits nicely in your hand. There are 2 different lengths of soft plastic bristles, which glide through any tangles. It does come in a variety of colours, but of course I chose pink. You can also get a travel version which is slightly smaller and has a little protector for the bristles, as they can be damaged easily, according to the enclosed information.

The tangle teezer is also apparently great for children, and Mothercare sell the exact same brush in a Mothercare branded box. My eagle eyed boyfriend spotted on a bargain hunting site that these were in the sale reduced to £4.99. I was a bit annoyed, as this was like 3 days after I had bought mine. So, I did what any sensible girl would do, and bought another bargain one. Now I have one at my house, and at my boyfriends. I expect all the sale ones are sold out now, but just so you are aware that its worth a look there.

Have you tried the tangle teezer? What did you think?

5 comments:

  1. i've heard a lot of good things about this brush. i am surprised i have hair left on my head with the about that comes out when brushing it! think ill have to keep my eye out for one of these =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decided whether I want to buy this or not cuz I don't have massive trouble with my hair or anything.. I just wanna see for myself! :P Bad habit..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Have this and i defiantly cant live without it now!. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I have read great reviews about this and I definitely want to try it!
    By the way, I have the very same duvet cover, I love it!
    XOXO from a new follower,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. @starsglittermagic I would definitely recommend it, as it has made an amazing difference when I brush my wet hair.

    @MakeYuUp If your hair is ok it might not of major benefit, and is quite pricey. I know what you mean about the bad habit though. Us bloggers can't help ourselves!

    @Lauren I know, thats why I was glad I got a cheap spare to live at my boyfriends. I didn't want to damage this one in transit!

    @Catanya Yeah, it does really work for me, maybe if your hair is really thick it might not be great, I dunno. Ha, good old ikea duvet! Thanks for following.

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...