Wednesday 24 November 2010

New Shoes

I have been wanting a nice pair of brogues for ages, and I finally found a pair that I liked, and could afford.


So, when I spied these babies in River Island I was pretty happy. I wanted a black pair, as they will go with most of my clothes, and I'm boring like that!

I like that these are not too clumpy, like some of the brogues I have seen, that just remind me of shoes my Dad used to wear. I do prefer to buy shoes that are leather, and these aren't, but for something like this which is a bit of a seasonal trend, its no big deal.

I'm not entirely convinced about the tab detail on the back, its a bit like a trainer I think!

I do like the inside though. These cost £26.99, so not too bad! However, I wore them today, and they killed my feet. I am partly to blame for this, as I bought them knowing they were tight, as they should slacken off, and I don't want them ending up really loose. I was also wearing them with socks, to keep my wee toes warm.

Have you bought into the Brogue trend?

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

4 comments:

  1. they're really nice! i love brogues, probably my fave type of shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the shoes, jealous bigtime! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Caroline Thanks, I have been eyeing up brogues for ages now, waiting for the perfect pair!

    @Hannah Aww, go treat yourself!

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, one word... CUTE!

    I have brogues like that too , got them from H&M (:

    just loving them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...