Tuesday 23 November 2010

Another Bargain Haul.

As you have probably realised by now, or if you are a new follower, will come to realise, I love a bargain. My pursuit of  bargains is usually counter productive, as I always fall for 3 for 2 offers and the like. My most recent bargains have come courtesy of that shop of wonders, Poundland! I must give a shout out to Nicola from Magic's In The Make Up for this, as she mentioned on twitter about the huge new Poundland that had opened in our city. I hot footed it down a few days later, and it is indeed massive. Once I had got past the wee old lady asking me about using black eyeliner on her eyebrows, I managed to find a few goodies.


We have a Revlon Nail Growth Treatment, which is supposed to help your nails grow and be strong, when applied every day. There is then the NYC concealer foundation stick. It states that you can use this as a concealer, or all over as a foundation. I think I will just be sticking to using it as a concealer. Once getting it home I realised it is going to be a pain to sharpen, as its huge, much thicker than the normal large pencils. Ah well. Lastly, I got a couple of Rimmel products, an eyeshadow and a blush.


The eyeshadow is in the shade Bronzed, and is funnily enough, a lovely metallic bronze! Ideal for a wee Christmas night out! The blush is pink rose. Its a subtle shade, with just enough shimmer.

Hope you liked my small lot of bargains, and I can assure you I have lots of more exciting posts coming up, as I had a mammoth photo session tonight!

Have you picked up any bargains lately?

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

10 comments:

  1. These look amazing!

    I've totally got my eyes set on that eyeshadow! It's stunning. I think I will pick one up tomorrow from Boots!

    Definitely a bargain. Thank you for sharing Honey <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to go back in yesterday!!! Shall have to go tomorrow - I want some bargains :D That shadow looks so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Pink Rose blusher and I just love it soooooooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i won the pink rose blusher in a recent blog giveaway =) its such a beautiful colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed the makeup in the poundshop but never bothered to take notice of it, ill have to give it more of a look.

    Also, youll have to let us know if the nail growth treatment works, if it does, ill deffo be spending money on it! :) x

    http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Rimmel eyeshadow looks gorgeous. I would love to see a swatch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny isn't it - I'm always seeing Rimmel stuff in poundland and then then same things in Superdrug for about £3 more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oo I love the Rimmel Rose Blush, shall need to visit the local PL and see if they have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 17 in boots do a double ended pencil sharpener which has one normal sized end and one end for chunky pencils like your concealer one! You should check it out - it's only a few pounds and is pretty awesome :)

    xxShivvyxx

    xxshivvyxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...