Thursday 9 September 2010

Models Own Haul

Like many in the beauty blogging world, when Models Own announced a 50% off sale, I was powerless to resist! The only Models Own products I had tried before this were the blushers, which I reviewed here. Having loved these, I thought I would try a few more products.


I got the other blusher in the range, this one is Peach, normal price £5. I had heard good things about the nail polishes, so I got Lili's Pink, Silver Spangles and Lilac Dream. The normal price of these is also £5.


I had a quick swatch of these when I got them, and was impressed. They go on easily and the colours are lovely. In retrospect, the silver spangles maybe wasn't the best purchase as I probably won't use it much, but it will be fun when I do! I am sure NOTD's featuring these polishes will make an appearance soon.

I also ordered the eyeshadow brush set, which contains an angled, a blending and a shading brush. Normal price of this is £7 for the set, or £3 each. I seem to keep buying eye brushes, but i'm not getting any better at using them!

(L-R, blending, shading, angled)

I haven't actually used these, but they feel nice and soft. I will keep you updated as I use them.

So overall, I got £27 worth of stuff for £13.50, so I'm happy! This sale was advertised on facebook and twitter, and alot of companies seem to be doing this, so its worth following them so you can get the bargains!

Did you get anything in the Models Own sale?

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

13 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great things. I wish I had taken advantage of the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail varnishes! I need to get the gold one asap! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh lilac dream looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh do the NOTD soon please! I have a huge list of Models Own varnish I want but want to see how people rate the products first.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul :) Silver spangles looks amazing!! I wish I'd have bought more during the sale haha!
    - Beth x
    http://beautymarked24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought Lil's pink too in the sale- haven't tried it yet. Also got the blending brush- always take it on a night out- really good brush, probably better than the MAC one xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @funny face They seem to have offers quite a lot so hopefully there will be another one soon!
    @ain't that pretty Yeah, there are some awesome colours. Ooh, gold would be good for Xmas!
    @stacey yeah, its nice! I have a pretty similar barry m one, but ah well!
    @kim I had lili's pink on for a few days, it didn't wear that well, but looked awesome! I took photos but don't think they do it justice!
    @Beth yeah, me too! My purse is glad I didn't though!
    @ray its an awesome colour! When I was removing, the pink came off first and left a silver layer! Ooh, great, as I can't afford MAC!

    Phew, wrote all this on my phone, on a train!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors are so pretty! Great blog! I just followed. =)

    XOXO
    mycharmingvanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for following me! I'm only getting started with the whole blogging thing but I really love it!

    I really like your blog and followed back :)

    xx polkadot

    www.daysofthepolkadotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhh cnt beleive i missed owt !! i love that blusher sooo much think thats 1 i will be buying untill i die and i love the ballet pink gloss in the round pot. im liking these more than barry m now =/ oopsss so wish id ave known bwt the sale !!! =( xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute nail polish shades!

    check out my blog, and if you like it please subscribe :

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i will ONLY USE models own blusher now! i no now ive dyed my hair it will e exactly the right colour and ill nevr have brights orange cheeks =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look of lilacs dream!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...