Monday 2 April 2012

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo


Every once in a while a product comes along which sends the blogging community into a frenzy! Everyone wants to get their hands on it, and the hunt begins! I am no exception, and was pulled in by all the posts about the new Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows.  This particular hunt didn't take too long, and I found them in Superdrug. I got 3 colours, which were on 3 for 2.


From left to right they are On and on bronze, Turquoise Forever and Eternal Gold. The turquoise is a little adventurous for me, but I'll give it a go!

The shadows are well pigmented, and have just the right amount of shimmer. Now, the claim that they last for 24hrs is a bit odd, who would want to keep it own for that long? I have had issues with creasing and wearing off with cream shadows in the past, but am happy to report these lasted well on a night out. I applied it with my finger, but am not sure if it would work better with a brush. Something to try next time!

Have you caved in and bought the Color Tattoo's?




1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just stumbled across your blog! Very pretty! I'm a nurse too and obsessed with all things make up and girly also! The bronze looks gorgeous in this, I'd imagine it'd really make blue eyes pop (I no doubt already have about 5 eye products like this already!) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...