Monday 9 April 2012

17 BB All in One Magic Makeup


All of a sudden BB creams, or Blemish Balms burst onto the beauty scene in Britain. Originating from Asia, these miracle products are supposed to treat all manner of skin problems, such as blemishes and shine, as well as providing moisture and sun protection. Now, I am sure most of the British versions don't really do all the things the original potions do, but I was still excited to give them a go. I have bought two, this 17 one, and the Garnier one. This is my favourite of the two. This balm claims to even skintone, cover imperfections, and give a flawless finish with oil control and sun protection.




Being a super pale Scottish girl, I went for the light option. The shade is perfect for me, and doesn't give me the orange face paranoia I can get from some foundations and tinted moisturiser. It applies well, it is not as thick as a foundation, but has more substance than a tinted moisturiser.

Before

 After

Stupid posing faces aside, I love it! The coverage it gives is ideal for me day to day, as I don't really like the heavy feel of foundation. It covers any redness and small blemishes, and is really quick and easy to apply. I gives my oily skin a nice matte look when set with powder. I didn't really like the Garnier one when I first tried it, and its really been ignored now in favour of the 17 offering. I will try to give it another go and report back! 

17 BB cream is available in Boots for a very reasonable £6.99.

What BB creams have you tried?                                                                                  


1 comment:

  1. Great review. I haven't tried a BB cream before but after seeing this it does look good, may have to buy one, probs the 17 one first! :)

    bargain-beauty-buys.blogspot.com

    ~ Lizzie xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...