Wednesday 18 April 2012

LA Colors



The other week I went to Westfield Stratford City with my friend Rachael. It really is massive, with so many shops, a great food court, and you can get a glimpse of the Olympic stadium. The one shop I really wanted to go to was Beauty Base, as I had read about the amazing selection of LA Colors polishes. This isn't a brand I have used before, but have read good things, and at 99p per full sized bottle, and £2.99 per mini set, who was I to resist?


I got three mini sets, two glitter and one brights. I am such a sucker for glitter polishes, and now I have plenty of colours to choose from. I also really like mini polishes as I have so many polishes that there is little chance that I would actually use up a full size.


This glitter is my favourite of the bunch, and I can't wait to use it over a purple polish.


This is the only full sized polish I got, an almost neon pink. It doesn't come out so bright on the nail though, but will be lovely on my toes for summer.


I also picked up a nail hardener to try and help my poor splitting nails. I then got these nail polish remover pads in strawberry and peach. They do smell nice, and worked well, but were quite greasy which I don't like.

Look out for lots of LA Colors NOTD in future!

Have you tried LA Colors?


2 comments:

  1. Ahh man!
    Seriously wish i could go to that shop!!
    99p nail varnishes!

    http://gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to shop there for sure! That purple glitter is nice, hope you have time to swatch your nails when you get around to wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...