Friday 6 April 2012

Hiya Sephora!


While on holiday in Paris recently I had to check out the beauty Mecca that is Sephora. What kind of blogger would I be if I didn't? Lack of funds and hand luggage only flights meant I couldn't really buy much though. I ended up looking in two different stores, and they both had a great range of things, but I think most brands were more expensive than we would pay here. Their own brand things looked nice, but again were pretty pricey. I ended up buying this gadget-


Its a nail protector, to help you paint nails without getting the polish all over your skin. The lovely assistant also put in a couple of samples of Korean BB cream, which I am looking forward to trying. The gadget has 2 sides, 1 for fingers-


and 1 for toes:


(Sorry, I know toes creep some people out) I haven't actually used this for a full manicure yet, on account of being back at work and in the no polish zone! I am pretty bad at polishing my nails, so anything that can help and speed up the clean up process is a good thing in my book!

Have you been to Sephora?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...