Friday 23 March 2012

Bargain Lashes

You all know I love a bargain, and this one is too good to keep to myself.


Yup, the Kiss lashes with applicator strings, for only 79p! I got these in my favourite bargain shop (maybe just favourite shop) Home Bargains! (I had seen these on a few other blogs so went hunting). I don't think its been that long since these were first released, so this is a good saving as they would usually be around £6. I got four different pairs:





These were all the kinds they had (I may have gone to 2 different stores), and I think its a good selection. Some natural and some a bit more out there! The lashes don't come with glue, but thats no biggie. I haven't tried them yet, but am interested to see if the string helps.

Have you got any good bargains to recommend?


3 comments:

  1. Wow, so cheap or them! Amazing :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is brilliant! next time I'm out in town I'll keep my eye out! Thanks for sharing :)xx
    andreainglisxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo im defiently going to be popping in to buy these!
    Amazing price! Cant beat a bargin!!

    http://gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...