Saturday 3 March 2012

Feeling Fruity


My wee brother always says I am a marketer's dream, always falling for the latest fad. I can't really argue with that, and here is another example, the enticing treats hanging about by the tills in H&M. I was in buying a few bits of clothing for my trip to Paris this month, as I have realised I barely have anything down here. Anyway, I made my way to the till, happy with my choices, and there calling my name were these adorable little fruit lipglosses!


There was another one, a cherry, but it smelt really false and just didn't appeal to me. The apple and orange smell lovely though. Although they are called lipglosses I would say they are definitely lip balms.


In terms of flavour, they both smell great, but the apple one transfers more of a flavour onto the lips. They aren't the most moisturising balms ever, so wouldn't deal with a major chappage situation. They are so cute though, I can forgive that, and it just means you need to get  to show them off more often when you re-apply.

They were a wee bargain at £1.99 each.


Do you fall for at the till goodies?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...