Tuesday 28 February 2012

Oh Superdrug, I love you....


I am sure I'm not the only person who goes into Superdrug or Boots for a browse and comes out with loads! I went in for a nail buffer, came out with 2 and some other things!

The QVS 3 way buffer was actually a repurchase, I have one at home in Scotland that is a different pattern. Its so annoying, most of my things are still at home, so I never have the things I need here! Anyway, I like this buffer, it has 3 sides, for buffing and polishing, and the chunky size makes it easy to use. Pretty cheap at £2.99 too.

I then got another buffer, a Revlon crazy shine. I have seen this a few times, and the promise of 400% times shinier nails was hard to resist! The buffer has a rougher side to smooth with, and then the white shining side. It does make them really shiny, it looks like I have clear polish on. Like all buffers, overuse can weaken nails, so this needs to be an occasional treat for when my nails look really rough! This was also £2.99.

I picked up another few random things that had caught my eye, the new ladies Lynx for £2.95, some lovely mango and papaya shower gel for £2.05 and 1 minute manicure scrub for 49p. I am testing these products and will review soon.

Do you go into shops for one thing and come out with a bag full?

2 comments:

  1. Happens all the time, and then I regret it when I check my purse later that day :| lol

    I picked up the new Lynx, liked it at first but hate it now! The scent lingers a bit too much!

    http://fortheloveofallthingsgirly.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like there bubble baths and shower gels :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...