Sunday 26 February 2012

The holy grail of Barry M's!

When I was in Topshop Oxford Street a while back having a nose about on my own, I nearly shrieked when I spotted these beauties. Only my fellow beauty Bloggers will understand my excitement.


Ta-da! Aren't they amazing? I had never seen these polishes before, in either Boots or Superdrug. I am such a sucker for a glittery polish.

They are Lavender, Once Upon a Time and Silver cascade.


Silver cascade has coloured glitter in a slightly pinky base, and I think would give full coverage with a good few coats. Lavender has big lavender (funnily enough) coloured chunks with small silver glitter, and Once Upon a time has silver and pink strands with small red and silver dots. As Lavender and Once Upon a time are chunkier glitters, I think they will look best layered over another nail polish.

I am so glad I managed to get these babies. Only sad part to this tale is that I had to leave them at home in Scotland, as I can't wear nail polish when I am working. Ah well, when I have holidays my nails will look amazing!

What is your holy grail polish?


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...