Friday 24 February 2012

Models Own smokey eye kit

Models Own are probably most well known for their amazing nail polishes, but the make up range has been extending slowly but surely. I already have all of the blushers, I reviewed a couple here. I got this little kit a while ago in a 3 for 2 in Boots, always one for a bargain me!


The kit has 3 eyeshadows, 2 brushes, and a how to guide. The one I got is 'Sultry' but there is a range of colour choices.


The brushes I really like, you get an angled brush and a shading brush. I already have the full sized versions of these, and the mini versions have similar sized bristles, with itty bitty handles. Ideal for travelling, or to keep in your handbag.



The eye shadows themselves have good pigmentation, I love the shimmery gold. The darker colours are a little chalky.


I also love the addition of the how to card, as I am rubbish at applying eyeshadow. I have to say though, when I followed the instructions I just looked like a bad goth! Back to the drawing board.

Overall I am glad I got this kit, at £8 I think its good value especially as you get the 2 brushes. The kits are available from Boots, and from the Models Own website.

Have you tried any of the Models Own make up range?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...