Monday 6 February 2012

I'm still alive!

Hi everyone,

I thought i'd just do a wee update to let you know I am still here! I mentioned that I got a new job in England, and it ended up that they wanted me to start earlier than I had thought. So, my life has been turned upside down a bit, what with the big move, and starting my first job as a real nurse! The job is in A&E, and so far I love it. I am pretty close to London, so have managed a few trips up there. Now that I am a bit more settled, I am going to get back into the blogging, so expect to hear more from me. Only problem is, I don't have much down here with me. Oh how I pine for all my make up and nail polish!




1 comment:

  1. Congats on the job! Its fantastic news, I really am pleased for you! Hope you feel all settled in soon :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...