Tuesday 20 March 2012

Peacock NOTD


Thought I'd show you this NOTD from a while back, its Peacock by 17. Now, I'm really not sure about peacocks. I have a vivid memory from my childhood of being at a wildlife park, and getting a massive fright when a peacock pinged its tail out. Pretty sure I cried, and now I just don't trust them. Can't argue about their beauty though, and the lovely colours in their tail feathers. This colour is a beaut too, it reminds me more of the sea though.


 As with most 17 polishes it applied well and lasted a good few days. Overall a lovely bright colour for spring and summer. Apologies for my scaly hands, in my line of work there is a lot of hand washing, and if I'm not rigorous with he hand cream my hands end up like this.

What is your take on peacocks? Scary or awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...