Sunday 18 March 2012

Make-shift make-up storage

Since my move into the nursing accommodation at my new hospital, the small amount of make-up I have has been living in a make up bag. This upsets me as I can't seen what I have, and I am still pining for my lovely WH Smith cupcake drawers full of lovelies at home. So, I am thrilled with the solution I have come up with.


Isn't it great? I have very little shelf room here, so this is ideal. I can see everything, and get at it easily.


Its actually a jewellery organiser from Primark, which I have stupidly forgotten the price of, but it was defo less than £5. I bought it planning just to keep random stuff in it, but when I got it home I came up with the genius idea of putting my make up in it.

Excuse the cheeky vino, its waiting there till I get some pals!
It has a hook on the top so you could hang it in a wardrobe, or on a door, but I have hung it from my shelf, and it fits perfectly in the space behind my telly. There are different sized pockets, and the biggest ones take my MUA palettes and brushes perfectly, and the smaller ones are ideal for eyeshadows, blushes and lipsticks. It is double sided, but I have only used this side.

Have you come up with any ingenious storage solutions for small spaces?


7 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a way to store my jewelry better for ages!! Would never have thought to use it for makeup but it's such a good idea! Think I might get myself to Primark tomorrow.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it would be great for your jewellery. I don't have any of mine down here, so don't need it, ha! x

      Delete
  2. I saw this in Primark, wouldn't have thought to have used it for this though. Looks good and as you say you can see what you have :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite impressed with myself coming up with it! Primark has so many handy things.x

      Delete
  3. This is a very neat idea honey! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It kind of makes up for having to leave most of my collection behind!x

      Delete
  4. Ooh might need to get one of these! My makeup storage leaves much to be desired! x

    kokeshibeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...