Thursday 9 December 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Yes girlies, I am escaping the cold and snow of Scotland for a week. I am leaving early tomorrow (friday) morning, to go to Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt. Yes, of killer shark fame. Don't worry, i'll not be going anywhere near the sea, much to my disappointment, as I was looking forward to doing some snorkelling and seeing some pretty fishes like this-


I took that photo diving in Thailand, during my 14 months of travelling a few years back. I have an underwater housing for my normal digital camera, which means I can use it 30 metres under the sea. Unfortunately due to the recent tragic events in Sharm, it will be staying at home.

I still plan to have a great time, its my first proper holiday with my boyfriend (bar a few days in Paris), my first time going all inclusive, and my first time in Egypt. We are hoping to go quad biking and camel riding, and i'm sure we will find many more things to do.

I did intend to have some scheduled posts for you, but things have been hectic recently, and I am currently doing an all nighter to finish uni work. So, i'll be back in a week, and promise to do some posts then.

I think i'll need a whole day when I get back to catch up with reading all of your blogs!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Have a fun and safe trip!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous time missy. xx

    http://beautybypaula2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time. We went to Sharm for first time in Nov - really fab weather. Shame about the shark attacks as the snorkelling was brilliant. We did the sunrise quad bike ride- although you leave very early (4.30am!) it's soo ncie to see the sun rise in the desert! Half way through the quad bike ride they stop at some Bedoin tents and you get the chance to ride camels there! The water park was also fab if you like big slides etc :) Any other questions before you go, feel free to email me (nicolamcc82@gmail.com )xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time i bet the weather change will be a right lovely shock to the system x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time hun!! :) Take lots of pics and post them here! ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a great time - so jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you have a wicks holiday? I've left you a tag on my blog xx http://flutterandsparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow 14 months of travel! I can't wait for my gap year... Great blog happy new year!

    http://www.seriouslyrainbowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a lovely time!!

    www.nailsaholic.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...