Tuesday 8 March 2011

Whats happening, cupcake?

Long time no speak! Things have been getting really stressful with uni, its under a month until my dissertation deadline. I decided to stop feeling guilty about not blogging, and get back into it when I was ready. Seems the time is now!
I thought I would tell you about the cupcake course I went on this saturday. My lovely boyfriend got it for me for my birthday, and it was at Bibi's bakery which I have mentioned on here before. It is our favourite cupcake shop  which is in St Andrews, but they have recently opened a shop in Edinburgh too.


I have to say, I am pretty pleased with my efforts. The class was all day, and we made all the decorations in the morning, and then learnt how to do the piping in the afternoon.


I have now ordered some tools and things on ebay, so should be able to recreate these at home now. It was a really great day, and although it was fairly pricey, I think it was worth it.

If you would  like a post with some tips I learnt, please do let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Your really lucky, those cakes look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Love them. Please do post more :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh where on Earth is the one in Edinburgh?!?!?! Now I can't wait to go visit home!! Excellent job on the cupcakes, I am very very impressed. Hope the dissertation went OK. Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your designs look amazing :) I'd love to do a cupcake decorating course. Looking forward to seeing your future cupcake posts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab! I've never tried to make them but I know I'd be terrible. Would love tips. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...